hi, today i want to tell you guys what it´s my hobby.

The truth is that I procrastinate a lot, but when I decide to invest my time, I really like draw and paint, I think that the reason why I engoy so much this hobby it´s because when I´m painting it´s just me and  I can do whatever I want.

Actually one thing that I like to do it´s go outside and draw things that I think can be interesting like plants, streets, people, situations, some things like that. A months ago I buy a little skecthbook for draw in any place and I use drawing pens like fine-tipped ink pen.


                                            this is the scketchbook and pen that I use the mostly time.

Maybe other hobby that I learnd no so much time ago is knit, but just crochet, I realliy liked but the problem it´s the time that I have to invest in this, in vacations I usually knit every day, but now that I´m the university I don´t have time like in vacations.

bye XOXO

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BESTIES