BESTIES

 Hi, today i’m gonna talk about 2 of my good friends in the FAU, their names at Catalina and Tamara, both are from Curico. In the first semester of university I was so nervous to make new friends, I thought that maybe I never gonna found a really good friend here, but In taller 1 we spend a lot of hours together sharing ideas of projects and other things, so thanks to this class the three of us come closer with other friends. 

on the vacation cata and tamara go back to curico and i’m from here santiago so I stay here in Santiago, I don’t see them for like 3 month's, this makes that in march when we have to back to class was more special I think. I enjoy de time that we spend together because we laugh a lot and we have the same sense of humor so no one get offended, also we like to go to found clothes of second hand and go to eat vegan completos because cata and tamara are veggie, i’m not, but I don’t mind, cata always says that I have to become veggie, I think some day gonna happen. we have the same age with tamara but cata it’s older for 1 year, i’m the youngest tho. this year we don’t have the same class in taller 2 but that doesn’t matter because we are in the same class in other things so we still spending time together. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog