So one of my favorite  social media page it´s TikTok, I think I don´t have just one page to visit in this app, but I can tell you that my foryou page have a lot of diferent content, from comedy to fashion, some times I search recipes , it´s more easy because the videos are short and in this app literally I can find a lot of things. I´m not sure when I discovered tiktok, but probably was like 3 years ago for a friend, maybe was a big mistake because now I procrastinate so much and I blame tiktok, actually when I have a lot of things to do for the university I have to undowload it and when I have time I dowload again, some times I try to put limits to myself and it works, but just sometimes tho. I think that I prefer fashion content, like when people show their outfits, hoe you can notice I spend a lot of time in tiktok, I will change this habit. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BESTIES